29 Apr 2016, 09:00
- 29 Apr 2016, 16:00
Thon Hotel EU, rue de la Loi 75 - Brussels
The Cefic Legis departement is holding a workshop on "Better Regulation: Promise of a Better Futre?"
Who is participating?
Prominent representatives of:
- The European Commission,
- The European Parliament
- The upcoming Dutch Presidency of the EU
What will be discussed?
The event will be an opportunity to discuss about the European Commission Better Regulation Agenda and the most relevant REFIT initiatives.
We will also hear about the challenges faced by chemical companies in the implementation of EU law and the Cefic proposals to improve the Better Regulation policy.
Four sessions are foreseen:
- Better Regulation: towards Jobs and Growth? Achievements and way forward
- The challenges of implementing EU law: chemical industry experience on the ground
- The way forward: proposals from the chemical industry
- REFIT: towards a reduction of the regulatory burden for chemical companies?
Download the agenda