The 2-day workshop addressed general topics covering : ES & Supply chain communication || Evaluation: Dossier and Substances || Authorisation & Restriction || CLP || IT Tools || Nanomaterials.
- Current industry challenges and Cefic activities: where will we be in a year from now?
- REACH Review: preliminary results from studies.
- Update on ECHA activities including progress for 2013 registrations & dissemination.
- ESCom XML including standard phrases and Evaluation – Dossiers and Substances issues: Feedback from ECHA on dossier and substance evaluations.
- Feedback from ECHA on dossier and substance evaluations.
- Authorisation by a very downstream user
- Update on new releases of IUCLID, REACH-IT and Chesar
Download the agenda
What is it all about?
Cefic’s REACH Implementation workshops are well known and praised amongst professionals working on REACH and Classification and Labelling of Packaging. Delegates from companies, associations, ECHA and the European Commission get together in these workshops to learn, get updates and exchange views on latest developments, Cefic positions and best practices from the Cefic working groups