Claudio Benedetti was born in 1943. He obtained his Law Degree at the Università degli Studi of Milan.
In 2002 he was appointed Director General of Federchimica (Italian Federation of the Chemical Industry).
He is President of:
- Sc Sviluppo Chimica S.p.A.
- Accademia S.p.A..
Vice President of:
- Certiquality (Quality Certification Body)
- Unichim (National Standardization Body for Chemistry)
Member of the Board of:
- AFEM (Association of Federations Members) of CEFIC
- ECEG (European Chemical Employers Group)
- NAB (National Association Board) of CEFIC
- ReachLink S.A.
- Supervisory ReachCentrum
Director of the Board of:
- Centro Reach S.r.l.
- UNI (Italian Organization for Standardization)